CFE Tax Top 5 – Round Up of EU Tax Policy News 18 April 2017
For a round-up of all the latest EU tax policy news follow the link  to the CFE Tax Top 5. This week’s edition discusses the following developments:
* OECD VAT Global Forum meeting – VAT/GST Guidelines released;
* OECD publishes comments received on treaty entitlement of Non-CIV funds consultation;
* Germany published progress report on its Anti-Tax Avoidance Plan;
* EU plans radical VAT overhaul for September 2017;
* opinion in C-39/16 _Argenta Spaarbank vs Belgium_ concerning interpretation of the Parent-Subsidiary Directive due next week.